We are delighted to say that The Old Bridge House Hotel will be re-opening on 4th July 2020 (subject to continuing relaxation of Government restrictions) and we can’t wait to welcome you in.
Most importantly we hope you are all keeping safe and well at this time and we want to reassure you that we, as resident owners of The Old Bridge House, are taking every possible step to ensure that you and all of our guests enjoy the best and safest stay possible.
All who have visited The Old Bridge House before will know the lengths we go to ensure strict hygiene standards are maintained, however, some additional measures relating to COVID-19 will be introduced to reduce risks further.
Here are just some of the steps we are putting in place to give you peace of mind whilst staying with us:
- Flexible bookings policy – if we or you are prevented from fulfilling your reservation due to COVID-19 we will transfer your booking to mutually agreeable alternative dates without loss of deposit or other penalty.
- Arrivals – in order to maintain social distancing we may request you provide arrival times or ask guests to wait when checking in to avoid unnecessary contact in the reception area.
- Dining room tables may be reduced to allow a minimum of 3 feet between guests and dependent on the occupancy levels we may request that breakfast times are pre-booked.
- We always provide new quality toiletries for each guest booking. Please feel free to take these away with you when leave.
- To minimise movement between rooms, daily cleaning and changing of towels may be suspended unless specifically requested.
- Hand sanitisers will be available in Reception, Dining Room and Bar, please make use of these especially before serving drinks and try to avoid touching any items that you do not intend to use.
- All public areas will be sanitised regularly including stair bannisters, surfaces, door furniture, window sills etc.
Our sole objective is to keep us all safe and COVID-19 free. We are closely monitoring the advice from Government and from our Trade Associations so the steps outlined above may be subject to change without notice.
And finally, whether this will be your first visit or the latest of many, we want to assure all guests that we are doing all we can to make sure your stay with us is not just safe but enjoyable and memorable.
If there is anything you need to know about The Old Bridge House or what’s happening in Looe and the surrounding area please give us a ring on +44 (0)1503 263159, we’d love to talk to you!
Hope to see you soon,
Colin & Liz